CureZone   Log On   Join
Did I vomit too soon?

David Views: 2,831
Published: 19 years ago

Did I vomit too soon?

I did the cleanse where you drink apple juice and distilled water for 3 days and then the third day you drink olive oil and lemon juice before you go to bed. I was then supposed to lay on my right side for 4-5 hrs. for it to settle.
It said I may get sick in the night. I threw up ALOT only one hr after drinking olive oil and lemon juice. Did I throw it all up before it was useful?

I did lay on my right side for 5 hrs. I haven't passed any stones yet and it is 1:00 in the afternoon. Also, I am having pain again like my first episode.Is this normal or should I drink the olive oil and lemon juice and try again tonight?

Also, Why doesn't this recipe involve epsom salt. Do I need that also? URGENT!!

Hopefull I will get a response soon!! Very concerned! My doctor wants me to scedule surgery !! After being educated by this site I would rather not if I can pass the stones naturally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)