CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Smooth Move?

shortfatfanny Views: 1,210
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 259,582

Re: Smooth Move?

I have heard that the Smooth Move is a slow laxative. I use a Dieters Tea I get at GNC. I take it very late at night and by 6 am to 7 am I am GOING and GOING and GOING. I feel with this Tea... I have no NEED for the SWF.

I take my morning Tea and within 3 hours of drinking the liquids I start GOING GOING GOING again. Sometimes I am going until mid to late afternoon. It is soooo perfect. I know I am getting a GOOD FLUSH.

I steep my tea for 5 minutes now and don't get any cramps. It took some getting used to and I started steeping for 3 minutes and then went to 4 and now 5.

Everyone Braggs about the Smooth Move, but I hear an awful lot of "don't eliminate enough" problems on it.

If you don't eliminate A LOT, you are not getting Flushed. I believe that is when the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is IMPERATIVE. Get those TOXINS out! If I did not GO at least 8 to 10 times a day (or more) from the time I wake up... I Would be doing the SWF!

My body NEVER feels backed up or just not right because of the lack of movements while on the MC. I guess I am one of the LUCKY ONES! But I attribute the feeling good because I "GO A LOT."

Happy Cleansing sff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.637 sec, (1)