CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6, should I keep going?

New2Fast Views: 913
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 256,876

Re: Day 6, should I keep going?

I had a horribly rough day 6. My cravings were so bad that day I literally wanted to scream and cry at one point. But I am SO glad I stuck with it for 10 days. By the end of the fast I was craving only healthy foods in place of the bread and pasta I was dying for earlier in the week. Now that I'm on OJ I am craving free. If I were you I would write down for yourself all the reasons you wanted to do this fast and decide if you have accomplished that. For me, overcoming my cravings and finding the willpower to push through was a huge thing. I was really able to explore why I had those cravings when I wasn't hungry --sometimes to cover up stress or to keep me from dealing with something or because I needed something to do. I would urge you to continue because I believe you will be glad you did. Keep busy. My easiest days were days when I was out with friends or shopping. Tell yourself you CAN quit...tomorrow, but you won't. You may find that just telling yourself you can quit makes you want to stay on, or you may find you wake up tomorrow feeling ready to continue the fast. I was having about 6 BMs on day 6 too. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)