CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To everyone subjected to the nastiness on the board today...

nephi is cool Views: 1,346
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 255,993

Re: To everyone subjected to the nastiness on the board today...

Can I just say that many here are "Master" master cleansers. Many really know what they are doing and have been doing this for years. And many more of "us" are new to this experience.
I did my first cleanse last fall and had a wonderful experience.

There are many places to read about the MC. I found out about it from my aunt who had no idea that there was a Dr. Burroughs and an actual book, but she was doing it to the best that she knew. I decided to study about it so I could do it correctly.

I myself got the book and prepared the best I knew. I was so excited and wanted to know all that I could so that I would have a successful fast. I searched for info anywhere I could get it, and in doing so I got mixed up and was adding the P&B
shake.
When commenting about it on the forum I was chastised and embarrassed for 'deviating' from the Burroughs book. I didn't realize because I had read the book many times and the website many times to prepare. So, much information got me confused.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is that there is so much information both in Dr. Burroughs book and online. There are many places to read about it. Yes, some of those places may 'deviate' from the actual source. We as "novice" master cleansers just needed to be taught and reminded, not reprimanded.

Please know that I am writing this to share my experience and not point fingers.

The reason we are here is to better our mind, body and spirit. We come to this forum to learn from those who have gone before us, and those that are experiencing what we may be at the time.

Just my thoughts, hope no offenses were taken.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

3.188 sec, (1)