CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In a nut shell! My suggestions for a better MC !

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
missp Views: 1,009
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 255,772

Re: In a nut shell! My suggestions for a better MC !

Well........... I can say that at least you've provided some solid text on what you feel should be done in addition to basic information on acidity etc. You're saying to do the Master-Cleanse in shorter spells and take the time to counter the acidity in your system, correct?

Moreless, unfortunately, I still have issue with some things stated, if I may:

[snip]
The problem which exist in most people is the "FACT" that as these Toxins and Excess Acids begin to be released into their Lymphatic system, that this may overload their body and "CAUSE" them much Discomfort and Pain!

[me]
I don't see this as a -problem-. On the Master-Cleanse you expect to release toxins. Perhaps it's the tone of the whole statement, as again, I don't see the "much" in the discomfort and pain. In plain english, it's not that serious.

[snip]
And in some cases even "DEATH" !

[me]
Again, this sounds like a scare tactic. IMHO, it's all about presentation. You sound as if you are selling a product and warning us of impending catastrophe if we do not buy. Sure, some are simply not candidates at some given time for the MC. Others may find they need to end sooner than expected for whatever reasons. However, most people here want to save their lives and take the time to learn the pros and cons before jumping into a health changing adventure.

In addition, the previous post about someone who 'came close to death' (paraphrasing here) was a bit unnerving. She stated clearly she didn't want advice, only to share with us so we may be aware.

Sorry Moreless, but the more you sell the less I am buying. I really wanted to be open to what you feel is an issue of major importance, especially as you are very passionate about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.723 sec, (1)