CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MC problems for many people and WHY!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
missp Views: 1,642
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 255,744

Re: MC problems for many people and WHY!

I must preface my response with the fact that [1] I'm no expert, [2] I haven't delved into the Alkaline Acid research world, and [3] I have no great lingo to offer.

I'm impressed with your dedication to inform as well as the knowledge you've gained on this subject. I've seen your responses, many of which involve some knowledge on this topic. I must say, I found -parts- of the above info to be scary in a pointing way (as opposed to an ease into the information). While the info is relevant and necessary, I would think that newcomers enter into Master-Cleanse research with a guided vision with the usual and reasonable questions (muscle atrophy, weakness, cravings, acidity, irritation questions, etc). I would say many people who aren't familiar with the Master-Cleanse process look at us as total goofs.

I would also think that many of us who do the Master-Cleanse also understand that the body and mind are VERY complex and involve many detailed processes. Don't take me as a naysayer.. I don't doubt the validity of what you say. I do, however, believe that we could do at least a thousand different and nearly unrelated tests on ourselves (at home or by professional) and end up with more readings and numbers than we would know what to do with.

IMHO, health is about choosing your weapons.. We could all sway with those who say that deodorants and microwaves cause cancer or with those who believe that all you need to survive is fresh air, sun and urine. I guess the question then becomes, how specific do you want to get in your personal healthcare. Right now, my weapon of choice is the MC (overall cleanse, less specific). However, for those who have specific problems that might be addressed in attacking their acidic issues, then it's better off for them.

I don't see -many- people having significant issues with the MC. Perhaps I'm short-sighted. I see quitters like myself previously who B'd and M'd over salt and wanting food. Others have headaches from caffeine withdrawal. Some don't like the poo. I do see -some- who MUST take much more into account than those of us who didn't enter the MC with major medical issues (just wanting a good cleansing, better awareness and possibly weight loss).

Overall, again, thank you for the information. We must all make these personal decisions and not rush into any one modality as a cure all, but be mindful of our overall health, both physical and emotional.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.734 sec, (2)