CureZone   Log On   Join
Mother's Loss of Taste

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Janice Views: 739
Published: 19 years ago

Mother's Loss of Taste

My mom suddenly experienced loss of the ability to taste anything about two weeks before my step-dad died in June, 2001. She holds a full-time job, frequently hosts dinners for friends and family, etc. I was across the country helping my sister during my step-dad's last two years of alzheimers suffering, so was not a lot of help to mom. She lost a considerable amount of weight during this time. She knows I usually always come up with a good alternative medicine solution. Neither I nor anyone in my family have done a full cleanse as Dr. Schultz directs, but would love to have the low-down on how to effectively bring back the loss of taste. (She reminds me daily of this disability and I feel badly for her with the frequent southern cooking going on.) I appreciate any information you can provide and thank you much for your work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.813 sec, (1)