CureZone   Log On   Join
Cancer cured easily with God's Chemotherapy

Jean Views: 3,817
Published: 20 years ago

Cancer cured easily with God's Chemotherapy

My aunt Ellen is now cured of lung cancer. She found out about The Hart Dietary Procedure Plan and used it. It was easy and the man who came up with it has a website: Coljoe.com All I know is that it has a lot to do with foods high in oxalic acid like carrots, garlic, parsley, chocolate, wine, etc. She refused any traditional treatment. She never paid anything for the information and she was able to call this guy personally with all her questions. All I really know is that her doctor wanted his name and number to pass the information onto other patients. The doctor wants to set time to talk to the man too. She tells me it was easy and the food is as close as her grocery store. They call it God's Chemotherapy. She told me that she personally knows of two others who had their cancer cured too. One had Breast Cancer and the other had prostate cancer. Anyone else given this a try?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)