CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thinking of calling it quits - 5 days

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kindsirpaul Views: 1,054
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,472

Re: Thinking of calling it quits - 5 days

schmitage,
It's normal to get discouraged at about 5 days, but consider this- you are still detoxing.. All these feelings are bound to occur as your body cleanses itself and you've gone thru the worst part already! You are halfway there!

Give it a day or two to consider and reflect on the decision to stop and your reasons for it. then if you decide to stop you stop. but I would hang in there. I know that your body is barking, that is the way of withdrawal from everything you are used to! listen to it carefully!

I had open-heart surgery last July, to replace a valve, and they found pieces of the old valve in my coronary arteries, so to prevent any further damage they pinched off the blood vessels and gave me a triple by-pass as well.

A major after affect of the surgery was severe depression. I tried everything to fight the Depression but in the end, it alsways took over. acupunture helped, but only lasted a couple of days.

What knocked it completely out of my system? The Master Cleanse.
It was scary- WHen I started, I got a bad runny nose- I felt 'spacey' as if I was out-of-body. I also had occasional palpitations, and some anxiety attacks until day 3. I almost decided to quit at day 3 but told myself, my body is cleansing- my body is cleansing.. So I stuck with it. By Day 7, I had more energy and felt more vibrant than I have felt in years. My mind was sharper, My head was clearer, I could see better. I stopped snoring ( so my wife says). By day 10 I was so impressed with my progress I decided to continue another 5 days. by day 15 I decided to continure another 5 days and stop. I completed the 20 days and was never prouder of myself for doing something so important to improve my health.

I hope you hang in there & give yourself a chance to clean out- If you don't make it- 5 days is better than none, but really, give yourself the chance to do the fast when you aren't in withdrawal from your pre-fast diet, like caffienne, refined sugars alcohol and processed foods- all these things ( C.R.A.P.) are addictive, and can cause the very symptoms you are having because your body is calling for them.

Hang in there Buddy!!

Warmest Regards,

Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)