CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 31......

kindsirpaul Views: 1,057
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,475

Re: day 31......

Hi JudahFirst,
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

After my previous fast, I came to learn that my body can't eat the way I used to. It's just a reality- I havent eaten really poorly in a longtime- Mac D's would be like poison to me now-

I do take under consideration the starvation instinct to hold on to the fat- I't could very well be a factor in my 'brick wall' realistically I may have to accept 209 this time around and continue from there. As of late, I have been more physically active, but nothing that will tear down my muscles so that they dont require the protein. I'm hoping that my increased activity will boost my metabolism and therfore get me back on a downward trend.

If I do start anareobics, I will need to put proteins in my body for my muscles to feed on, So I do need to locate that 'delicate' balance that will get the downward trend happening.

I have faith that the answer is out there somewhere in the meantime, I'm really in no big rush to get out among the poor eaters again. I will take it easy with whole foods, a couple of days at a time and see how my body reacts.

Thanks so much for your valuable input!!

Warmest Regards,

Kind Sir Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)