CureZone   Log On   Join
Thinking of calling it quits - 5 days

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
schmitage Views: 1,203
Published: 15 years ago

Thinking of calling it quits - 5 days

I'm giving a lot of consideration in calling it quits today. I don't think my body can handle the stress I'm putting on it. I'm on medication for chest pain (heart palpatations?) and it's been working for a few weeks, but now, I've had chest pains all afternoon.

I'm very stressed out at work and this cleanse is putting added stress due to irritabilty w/ the fiance' at home (and at work)...and the added stress on my body. I started to feel more energetic last night and this morning, but I'm once again down and out this afternoon. Everything is aching again, headache again, etc.

I don't know... My goal is to have a fresh start at being healthy. Before starting to eat healthier and exercising more, I wanted to get the crap out of my system. At this point, I think 5 days of not eating and flushing my system has got to be enough to get my system cleaned. What do you think? Do you think my system is cleansed enough to meet this goal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)