CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: waste

KindSirPaul Views: 1,050
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,467

Re: waste

The term 'e-mail' is also a created term. It did not exist 25 years ago. Neither did 'memory foam'.
The truth is *ALL* terms are created terms, the English language is funny that way- regardless of who coins the phrase, if enough people use the term it eventually makes it into the dictionary.

So BIG DEAL if someone create the term!

I am not disputing any valid and truthful arguments, only the abrupt, sensationalistic manner and unscientific approach to reach conclusions- the same tactics that he blames others of using, except his are attacking rather than point-by-point substantiation.

I listen to claims, factor in advertisement, and ultimately, I make my decisions based on as much real scientific truths that I can verify, and the results of people who have tried it. More so the experiences, than the so-called 'facts'.

These days, 'Facts' are not 'Truths'. A TRUTH cannot be altered. They can only co-exist with other Truths. 'Facts' can easily be altered and made believeable based on the motivations of the persons presenting these facts. I do not trust 'facts' derived from or presented in the form of attempting to discredit others.

I'll take the results of every-day folk over 'facts' anyday- but I will factor in the warnings and caviats as well, and take the 'facts' at face value.

This is why we seek the advice of others who have tried and succeeded in these forums. This guy went as far as to attempt to discredit us in this forum as members who would be banished or otherwise discredited for 'thinking wrong'. I do not validate the thoughts of anyone with such agressive and attacking behavior.

Regards,

Kind Sir Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)