CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4 - Good morning. nivtopotvin, how's it goin?

nivtopotvin Views: 584
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,382

Re: Day 4 - Good morning. nivtopotvin, how's it goin?

hey buddy, good to hear from you! Congrats to us on making it to day 4 and I'm really glad to see you are toughing it out. I just got a woke up call to the bathroom. My stomach was really botherin me but after takin' care of business, I'm feeling pretty good. Even though I don't have class til 1, now that I'm up, I may as well stay up. So, I'm preparing myself for the ritual shitty SWF. As far as the lack of energy situation- maybe, try putting a bit extra maple syrup in each cup? I've been doing that since the beginning (I'm already a thin guy and a bit worried about not losing weight) and I've been feeling really good, energy wise. I think this will give your body some extra nutrients and perhaps keep your energy level up. It's worth a shot. Keep on truckin'. Once I get my day situtated I'll hit you up with an email and check in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)