New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
KindSirPaul Views: 1,185
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,352

Re: day 31......

Thanks schmitage,

I'm trying something different. I just took a P&B shake.. I think I'll do one shake daily for the 'duration', maybe increasing it to two a day. During both of my Master Cleanse s I had not noticed any Mucoid Plaque in my BMs, so I'm hoping that this will help loosen up anything that refuses to peel away from my intestines.

You hang in there dude.. slow and steady wins the race. Do what it takes to succeed!

How you eat after your fast is just as important as doing the fast. If you Like Pasta, try Shirataki Noodles. Its 40 Calories for 8 oz, and its Soy based, so you couls even use it in your veggie soup after the fast. During my break, I had it every day for lunch, in some organic Chiken Broth and a Tablespoon of Medium Spicy Salsa. I also Sauteed it with Garlic and Olive Oil. Very tasty, and very low Cal and Low Carb.

I'm talking food- I guess I'm close to being ready.. :-)

Let us know how you are making out!

Warmest Regards, Kind Sir Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)