CureZone   Log On   Join
day 31......

KindSirPaul Views: 1,232
Published: 15 years ago

day 31......

Okay-
I'm on Day #30!!
FOR SURE my fast will be over by April 20th (day 38) So that I can enjoy a Family get together on April 23rd.

It's come down to a struggle between my Body & Me- Okay, I think I'm pretty clean by now, after 31 days, however, with regard to weight loss, I've been losing and gaining the same 3 lbs for the past 10 days.

I did my first fast on January first for 20 days. This Fast started March 13th. On Jaanuary 1st I weighed 252 lbs, 42" waist. Today, I'm 209(.2) lbs and my 36" jeans are just slightly loose. For the past 10 days I've been floating between 209 and 212 lbs. I'm just trying to break 200 lbs on this fast. My body can stand to lose another 30 lbs of fat. I'm going with slightly less Maple Syrup.. It goes up, It goes down. I'm hydrating like crazy. Taking extra Cayenne Pepper capsules.

Finally able to do pushups- 10 at a time. Went roller skating Saturday, walked 5 miles with my wife on Sunday, and I STILL can't break 209.

Maybe I'm just asking too much of my body this time around? It may seem a bit silly I feel great, I look great- People say I look like a different person- but breaking 200 will be an incredible milestone- and give me the incentive to achieve 180 lbs after my next fast, just in the beginning of June.

Any advice on how to break this plateau ?

Thanks
Kind Sir Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)