CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need the recipe for Master Cleanse Diet, Want to Start ASAP

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kindsirpaul Views: 983
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 254,055

Re: Need the recipe for Master Cleanse Diet, Want to Start ASAP

Edee, Starting is not nearly as important as preparing.
Preparing is 80% of this. Knowing what to do, what to expect, and mentally and physically accepting and embracing the process will guarantee it's success.
So for you- this it the first part of your Recipe:

1. Read The Master Cleanse book.

2. Read The Master Cleanse book -AGAIN.

3. Go out and buy and gather your supplies:
--Organic Lemons ( or Bottled Organic Lemon Juice)Fresh is better.
--Organic Grade B Maple syrup (or organic BlackStrap Molasses). MUST BE GRADE B!!!
--Purified Water.
--"Smooth Move" or any other Senna Tea, Preferably Organic
--A Carton of Natural, NON IODIZED Sea Salt
--Organic Cayenne Pepper
--Two or more 32 Ounce Water Jugs ( I get mine at Walgreens- the have the small 32 ounce and the large 64 ounce Water Jugs).
--a Shot Glass ( holds 1.5 ounce - Verify this- I use a Jigger.

4. Read The Master Cleanse book- AGAIN!, at least the recipe and beginning the fast portion.

5. Be totally prepared- Establish a start date, and an end date, and be determined that nothing and no one will keep you from successfully completing your fast. aim for 10 days- If you can, go further.

6. Kick off your fast the Night before with the Smooth Move Tea. Continue the Tea every single night of the Fast.

7. Kick off your first day with a Yucky Salt Water Flush (SWF)- Mix 2 TEASPOONS of the Sea Salt in ONE FULL quart of water & drink it all down in one quick sitting. That just gets it over quickly. Add a little lemon juice if you need to to get it down. Some like it warm, I like mine room temperature.

6. Mix 30 ounces of purified water ( I use reverse-osmosis filtered water) with two 'jiggers' ( 3 ounces total) each of the Lemon Juice and Maple Syrup. Then I put in about 1/16th of a teaspoon of the organic cayenne pepper. Make TWO 30 ounce Jugs of this Mixture. If you want more Rapid Weigh loss put in slightly less Maple Syrup. Drink Two Jugs of this mixture every day of your fast, and at least two Jugs of water. the more water you consume, the better.

7. If at anytime you feel like giving up- remember your goal. 10 days- then come here to the CureZone and we'll support you. ( and READ THE BOOK!)

I hope you understand that preparation is KEY for this fast, and it's not just "can I have the recipe, I want to get started right away". No offense intended, I simply want you to succed at this!

Warmest Regards,
KindSirPaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)