CureZone   Log On   Join
27 Days! Update

kindsirpaul Views: 911
Published: 15 years ago

27 Days! Update

This is my second Cleanse Since January 1st. The first one I did for 20 days.
This one started March 13th.
On January 1st, I weighed in at 252 lbs, today I weighed in at 209.2 Lbs!!
On January 1st, I had a 42" waist, Yesterday, I had plenty of room in my 36" Levi's :-). By the looks of my body, I could stand to lose another 20 or 30 lbs- but what was once fat is quickly becoming FLAB so, I must do abs to firm all that stuff up!
It's been a rough week as weight loss has slowed down to a crawl, some days even gaining a little.
This will be my (planned) final week in preparation for (orthodox) Easter the following week. My total should be 34 days, but I may try stretch it out to 37 days- My goal this fast is to break the 200 lb mark.
I re-tried on everything in my closet to begin purging. the smallest of anything in my entire wardrobe- now ( and finally) fits!!

I've disposed of all my 42" and 40" waist jeans & trousers- I will never need them again!

My hope is that after my next fast- I can do the same with the 38's!!

The fast can be long and boring, but I hope these results give you guys lots of hope in sticking to it!

Warmest wishes,
Kind Sir Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)