CureZone   Log On   Join
Post-MC weight gain

billyzoom Views: 444
Published: 16 years ago

Post-MC weight gain

I know it’s inevitable that I'll put back on a few pounds when I start to eat regularly again (I'm on Day 7 and plan to go to 21--gulp!). However I don't want to go back to where I started. Tomorrow I'm going to incorporate some light running and as I get more adjusted to exercising while on the MC; I challenge myself a bit more. I may even do some free weights in another week or so as I'm sure I'm losing some muscle mass (what muscle I do have!). Given this, I think going back to my normal vegetarian diet shouldn’t cause me to pack on the poundage over night. However I want to be mindful of what I eat.

I heard that one would want to avoid starchy food when you first get off the Master-Cleanse because it will convert to fat in a blink of an eye. However I'm really craving fresh steamed green beans and baked sweet potatoes. Why? Beats me; but I'm psyched to enjoy some when I'm finished. The green beans are fine but should I initially avoid sweet potatoes, other starches, and carbs in general? Any truth in this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)