CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MC & Smoking...er...Mothernature?

billyzoom Views: 1,455
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 252,421

Re: MC & Smoking...er...Mothernature?

In defense of my "friend"… passing up on food especially when people are eating tasty stuff around you is far more challenging than passing up on smoke. Participating in the smoke thing really isn’t that important.. My friend can easily just say no. However the thought had occurred and even I had to wonder, "hmmm...how would pot effect the cleanse? Would it make any difference at all? Would it be 'ludicrous' smoking grass seeing as this is supposed to be a detoxification program?" So simply put, this is really not a big deal at all. My friend can easily pass up on the smoke thing. We just thought it couldn’t hurt throwing out this question on a thread that is patronized by a lot of people who know a heck of a lot more about this process than I do.

Thanks for the help. I think I'll recommend that my friend pass up in this and any other libation. Its not terribly healthy and I’ve heard talk that it might be illegal as well…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.014 sec, (1)