CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP shakes, when is the best time to start?

billyzoom Views: 1,251
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 252,386

Re: BP shakes, when is the best time to start?

Hi! Another first timer here. Just finished day 7 myself.

I feel your pain with the SWF. Lord have mercy, I just can't down a full liter of anything, much less that stuff! However, I read on another forum (which I cannot locate now) the recommendation to take your saltwater like tequila shots: have a lemon on hand to lick, chasing the gulps. I tried that and I reduced my water proportions to 20 oz/2 tbls. salt. Lo and behold, I got it down and passed it through.

I have some newbie questions as well (forgive me if it's a repeat from some FAQ sections somewhere):

Does or did anybody have any rough patches at around this time? I'm not hungry but my food cravings have cropped up again over the past day or two. How'd y'all work though that other than olfactory sidestreaming?

Though I'm not usually prone to candida problems, but it seems I've had little yeast infection crop up. Knowing that this fast can at times exacerbate candida problems, I'm not sure how to deal with it. Any suggestions?

Also, what's a good length to stick to it for a first timer? I'd like to go longer than 10 days, but between the aforementioned yeast appearances and my tendency toward psychosomatic associations, I don't wanna push my luck.

Also, also: Anybody have any good inspiring overcoming illness through the Master-Cleanse stories? I just found out 4 days ago that a large mole I had removed tested positive for Melanoma (thatt would be cancer round #2 for me-- first time, Hodgkins) and I'm looking at a lymph node biopsy. That's given me some drive to keep with the fast longer, but I'm starting to falter.

Thanks for any guidance to us newbies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)