CureZone   Log On   Join
Smooth Move--YUCK! Anything thing else out there?

billyzoom Views: 2,270
Published: 16 years ago

Smooth Move--YUCK! Anything thing else out there?

Howdy all! I plan to start the Master-Cleanse at the end of the week. I've done this before and know what to expect. One of the things I'm really dreading is that Smooth Move laxative tea at bedtime. I hate hate hate the flavor of licorice and Smooth Move has that weird icky flavor. I recall the last few days of the Master-Cleanse from last year having to drink SM; I could just barely keep the stuff down, I hated it so much. Is there a flavorless alternative? I've tried a strait up senna tea from Alvita. Not all that pleasant either but far more tolerable than the Smooth Move. However, I have to admit, the Smooth Move...well...really makes ya move! The Alvita is a bit on the mild side. So people, what has the muscle of Smooth Move but the not so gross flavor of Alvita? And for 10 more points, name a laxative tea that isnít gross at all! ;)

Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)