Diarra and MC

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MannZ Views: 1,014
Published: 15 years ago

Diarra and MC

Hi

I have had on and of diarria for about one month now and have lost about 20 pounds (I was not fat to begin with). I suspect it can be a parasite (giardia). I am considering to go on a 10-12 day Master-Cleanse and at the same time use a zapper. Do you think this is adviseable considering my loss of weight? Could it be dangerous because of my unstable condition with on and of diarria (its like 3-4 days on and 4-5 days off)? I feel that it might just be the thing I need to get healthy again. I am 25 years old and have adopted a healthy lifestyle for a while now. I have been under treatment with natural therapists for weath intolerance for quite a while now and I was almost in good health before this diarria accured out of the blue. The therapists advised me to let a doctor run test on my feces and I get the results tomorrow I think (I will of course wait with the Master-Cleanse to the results are ready). I am greatful for replies and experiences here...:>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)