CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting M.C. on Saturday 11th if anyone wants to buddy up?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
on-a-mission Views: 800
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 252,106

Re: Starting M.C. on Saturday 11th if anyone wants to buddy up?

Hi everyone,

Sorry to let you all down straight away but we've had a bit of a catastrophe in the household this week-end, my 4 yr old daughter has headlice and my youngest son and myself have contracted them too so I've decided to postpone my M.C. till tuesday....I've treated the children (and also my 16 yr old, although he doesn't appear to have any but best be on the safe side) and am going to do myself with the lotion today (phenothrin) so although I wasn't sure about using the lotion while cleansing I sure as heck don't feel like pouring my energy into an M.C. while I've got this going on just now...it is a first for us and I hope it's the last too lol!
Will post on tuesday when I get started, not starting tomorrow as I'm working....I only work 2 days a week (I'm working monday and friday this next week) so I'm starting on tuesday then I've 3 clear days ahead to get a good start :)

On-a-mission

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)