CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good morning- day 3 bah

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
KindSirPaul Views: 1,121
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 249,578

Re: good morning- day 3 bah

Only do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) as the first action of the day- otherwise you are diminishing the effect of the any of the lemonaide that you've drunk so far today.

I'm off the fast now almost 2 weeks but decided to be 'On the Fast' every Wednesday regardless... I still dislike the SWF, but I manage it by mixing the full quart of water & 2 tsp Sea Salt .. then pouring it into a large glass like a beer glass, and it takes about 2 1/4 of these glasses which I just prep myself for and gulp down as fast as I can. about 1/2 hour later, I drink another quart of RO filtered water. This helps push the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) out in one or two visits to the bathroom, and accounts for additional water intake.

Water is very important!!! Please make sure you exceed the minimum of 64 ounces of Water, preferably filtered.
I use five 32-ounce jug-style water bottles that I purchased at Walgreens for $1.99 each.

I fill each to the top ridge-line ( 30 ounces, I measured)
On the 1st two I add to each- 2 Jiggers of Lemon Juice and 2 Jiggers of the Maple Syrup ( a jigger is a bartenders tool for measuring a 'shot' the large side of the jigger is 1 1/2 Fluid ounces)
So for every 10 ounces of Water it's one ounce of Lemon Juice and one ounce of the Maple syrup ( all measure in fluid ounces)
These two 'jugs' are my dose of lemonaide for the day

The second two jugs I fill with RO Filtered water, and that is my minimum 'dose' of water for the day.

The 5th jug I fill to the same 30oz Line and add 2 tsp of Sea Salt .

I prepare all 5 jugs at night while I wait for my tea-water to boil and then put all the jugs except the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the fridge.

I do all this so I don't have to think about it but for once a day.
I find this process very easy and its good if you're on the run- simply grab a jug of lemonaide and a jug of water and go out & run your errands.

Drink loads of water & dont forget the SWF!!!!

KindSirPaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)