CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Day

KindSirPaul Views: 1,029
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 249,384

Re: First Day

I travelled during my recent 1st fast- and I found that very Tea you have- It IS senna-based and It worked , but I found it to be a bit harsher than the smooth move. I did 20 full days, lost 27 lbs and have gained 5 back. however, my Cholesterol went from 268 to 150 , and triglycerides from 333 to 68. I've been off the fast for just over a week, and I acually miss it. a good thing to reflect on while on the fast is the cleansing your body is undergoing- and how you can change your lifestyle to be healthier. Having been a raging meat-eater before my fast, I'm really not craving it now at all. I've been eating soups, with shiritaki noodles ( these are great!) a couple of days I had an egg with soy-cheese(mozzarella style) and a slice of Virginia ham in a whole wheat wrap- very filling. I've been snacking on organic trail-mix and pumpkin seeds. Also been having salads made from quinoa- interesting stuff. THis is all a very new style of eating for me- and for the most part, I am enjoying it. I went out to dinner with friends a couple of times, and unheard-of for me- I could not finish the portions served to me. It has certainly been a learning experience. I will do my Second fast on March 6th- for 30 days this time. Hang in there and STICK WITH IT! you won't be sorry! KindSirPaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.516 sec, (1)