CureZone   Log On   Join
Nervous but ready!

ree63 Views: 950
Published: 17 years ago

Nervous but ready!

I start tomorrow. My goal is 21 days as I think I'm pretty toxic and certainly 60+ pounds overweight.

I am sipping my Smooth Move and the kitchen is spotless. A week's worth of organic lemons are on the counter along with overpriced French Sea Salt , unopened organic maple syrup and some cayenne and a "cheat sheet" on how to take everything. Plus I have the Bentonite and psyllium ready to go. My DH is supportive but sitting this adventure out for now.

My question is, does one start the B&P shakes on day 1 of the MC? And how many does one have in addition to all of those lemonades? I'm sure the answers are here if I just keep browsing the threads but what's the fun in that?

I bought The Master Cleanser book at Barnes & Noble tonight as I was too impatient to wait for Amazon and I also read it online. Perhaps B&P shakes are simply "as needed" or perhaps I skimmed that part of the book too fast.

I will try my first salt flush tomorrow morning of course.

My stats are:

Female, age 42
6'1" and I weigh 245.4 (after dinner with clothes on though--it was 238.8 yesterday a.m.)
I'm going to take measurements as well and keep track of that shrinkage.

I appreciate this website so much and it really inspires me to hear everyone's experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

4.000 sec, (1)