CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About the Parasites I've Eliminated

Liverlittle Views: 2,707
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 24,855

Re: About the Parasites I've Eliminated

Here are the parasite cleansing products I've been using:

Solaray - Grapefruit Seed Extract, yeast fighting formula (2x/day)
Nature's Answer - Black-Walnut Green Hulls organic alcohol fluid extract (12 drops in a little apple juice 2x/day before meals)
Clove Bud Essential Oil - 1 drop with above apple juice
TerraMaxa - Pumpkin Seed "P" combination (includes pumpkin seed, worm seed, Black-Walnut hulls, pink root, male fern, quassia, bitter root) - this is distributed by Bassett's Health Foods in Toledo, OH (2x/day)

I just started using the zapper (from Zapperguy) four days ago. Have had a distant headache since then. Saw a couple of jelly-like hard pieces the morning after the 1st use, but I think it was because I had the Black-Walnut /clove/pumpkin seed mixture before going to bed (which I don't normally do). I had stomach cramps the whole night. I find that when I'm using the parasite cleansing herbs, I don't sleep well at all. I can't stick to a cleanse for more than a few days to a week at a time.

Hope you have luck with your cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)