Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 57
Published: 61 days ago

Rapid Change

Postage / Shipping jumping first of 2033

All commercial stores raising prices basically weekly-----

Commercial stores deliberately dumping products "they" no longer want sold in America...

$$$$ falling so fast, that young people making $15 an hour can not afford a car, unless they live in their car. The poor are hooked on gov food/housing---some races have been defeated for generations and the boys understand they are to never ever seek a job; because to work would mean less $$$$and the girls produce "product" for world consumers.

Worst of "all" is the simple fact that not only has many items doubled and tripled in price in the past 4 years-----MANY PRODUCTS have been made OBSOLETE not only inside the USA, but Canada and Mexico as well.........which suggest people in these countries WERE NEVER growing, harvesting or manufacturing these products in the first place-----THEY ALL were simply RESELLERS---

Dr. John R. Christopher, a world war 1 herbal dr----seen this coming, he understood the war was never ever ever going to be over. He wrote that those that enjoy their freedoms and health, they one day will have to go "OUTSIDE" and look for and harvest their own medicines.

When I was able---I understood that when you find something you want for the rest of your life----YOU BETTER BUY A LIFETIME SUPPLY IF YOU CAN---- be

cause prices go up and sure enough, the day will come when no one is selling what you like.

THE GOOD THING about $$$, is if you are wise and work hard---you may obtain enough $$$ to buy from others and that makes less work for you----

THAT WAS ALL GOOD----until the supplies stopped.......basically meaning that the poorest people on earth have either gained $$$$ and no longer need to work cheap----OR these poor people are no longer alive---starting 4 years ago.

The odds are--these people have been killed, relocated, or someone has stopped the "NORMAL" as an act of war....because World War 1 has never ever slowed down....

Luckily I have always lived FAR FAR FAR AWAY and the majority of what I want---I can walk within 1/2 a mile in any direction and find much of it---but many things are just "fading" out of the markets and only those that ADAPT----will keep on surviving.

THE GREAT DAYS were over by the time the first jet was created...

TODAY all anyone need do is learn how to expel some of the poisons and you can live much longer than your neighbors and friends... out living the majority gives some satisfaction in life----he with the most toys "WINS" attitude.

ONE is forced to live with less, when the stores stop selling things you can not make your self.

Based on the past 3 years----many suggest the 1 billion has the goal of killing the other 7 billion....surviving that type of ADAPTATION would require living FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY----in the jubgles of NO WHERE---such as deep in Peru.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)