CureZone   Log On   Join
Longtime lurker, feel like dying. Multitude of symptoms with nowhere to go.

nomoneymusician Views: 489
Published: 22 m

Longtime lurker, feel like dying. Multitude of symptoms with nowhere to go.

Hi all. I’m 31. Male. Married and happy, but afraid for my life. I am chronically ill.

Severe symptom #1 is what could be topical steroid withdrawal or eczema or a severe fungal infection on my lower legs. I have to remain in bandages everyday. This has been going for one year since I stopped the steroid with periods of rest which is common with topical steroid withdrawal (I haven’t seen much about this condition on this forum). Most severely debilitating acutely, but doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the root issue and only most recently developed.

Another much longer standing and concerning issue seems to be pulmonary edema or acid reflux getting into the lungs causing extreme shortness of breath and insomnia. Parked outside of the emergency room but never went in. Some nights it’s very scary. Worst nights I’ll be consistently burping. Extreme bloating, no foods digesting. Swollen, sore liver/gallbladder area. I’ve done Hilda Clark’s parasite cleanse and liver cleanse (bad reaction both times, horrible nausea, couldn’t sleep, threw up and didn’t see any stones), kidney cleanse. Zap a few times a week…is that thing working? Can’t feel a thing.

Just ended 40 days of keto, allergen free diet and one meal a day which definitely helped with inflammation but didn’t solve anything. I had some rice tonight and my legs and feet got very swollen.

My temples swell when chew and my muscles do the same thing. I can only do a little bit muscular work before the muscles in question swell up and get extremely fatigued. In a way that is completely unnatural.

Horrible allergies and sinuses and difficulty breathing.

My skin is yellow. I have lost a ton of weight and muscle. A holistic dentist diagnosed me via muscle testing with a dental cavitation that was causing all my issues…extremely skeptical because there was no sign of it in imaging.

The best results I’ve gotten are from dry fasting and Water Fasting and coffee enemas but after about two days I’m so weak I can’t move around and go to work or do anything.

The only other thing to note is that after one month on Hilda Clark’s para cleanse, I saw my Eosinophil numbers cut almost in half, which nothing has touched in 10 years. However symptoms didn’t improve. I doubled down on parasite cleansing but never seeing anything, no real improvements.

Others? Really bad joint pain, muscle weakness, depression, extreme hunger but can’t digest any food, anemia, loss of vitality and sexual drive, depression, hopelessness. There’s more I can’t recall atm

Just need some sort of guidance or some sort of glimmer of hope to keep going. Something that could help. God bless yas. This is one of the few places on the internet that gives me some hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)