CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Green phlegm 2-4 times EVERY HOUR for last 72 hours equal what could be the cause ?

NewMav Views: 718
Published: 27 m

This is a reply to # 2,448,093

Re: Green phlegm 2-4 times EVERY HOUR for last 72 hours equal what could be the cause ?

I once had an allergic phlegm reaction perhaps 20 years ago after consuming a cheap chocolate easter egg and an avocado after work. I felt a bit tired light headed soon after so I went to take a rest on the couch, but I started having massive white fleghm come out of my nose and clogging my throught, I could not rest, and it was coming out like I was a dripping fountain.

My gut instinct reaction was to make myself a strong coffee, espresso, I had a slight fear that it would make it worse, but magically it stopped the outpouring of the phlegm like magic. My after thoughts were that It may have been an asthmatic reaction and the caffeine worked to end it. It all happened/ lasted perhaps less than an hours time.

I don't know if your circumstances are simular, but if its been happening for hours it may not be same as happened to me, so your reasons/ solution may be different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)