CureZone   Log On   Join
let the dead bury the dead

trapper/kcmo Views: 66
Published: 4 months ago

let the dead bury the dead

jimstone.is

A reader wrote and said "We are already over a million dead, Rense has the numbers"
My response: I have said repeatedly we have to have 10 - 20 million dead already if the job stats are legit, a number arrived upon based on a near depression level economy, with far fewer jobs available that still cannot be filled to the tune of at least 10 million. Less jobs, and they still cannot be filled.

My chart was based on probably fraudulent data from the CDC which lowballed it, calculated forward. There's no way we are going to be able to overlook the number of dead by April/May

Now there are rumors that "they" want a nuclear exchange so they can explain where all the vaxxed dead went. That would not surprise me AT ALL. "They" are hopelessly busted in their Corona con job, and they will be perfectly happy to murder their way out of accountability, no matter what it takes, including nukes. That happens to be a big problem and a big reality when society allows itself to be ruled by psychopaths one way or another, in this case via rigged elections that have been going on for 30 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)