CureZone   Log On   Join
Obsession Response

Comedianoob Views: 1,450
Published: 32 m

This is a reply to # 2,444,588

Obsession Response

Thank you, Telman.

Your concern for my health-obsessiveness is valid since my family has repeatedly accused me of it. However, I sincerely believe I am capable of more than the mental and physical feats I currently produce, and liver dysfunction provides a perfect explanation, especially in the context of numerous symptoms: pain in right abdomen, right shoulder blade, and behind right eye; coated tongue, loose stools, dark circles around eyes, elevated cortisol levels, constant fatigue, inability to lose fat, and pot belly.
As far as “basic principles,” I think I misunderstood the purpose of liver flushes, and what constitutes an impotent liver. It is full of compacted cholesterol stones that clog the bile ducts, and perhaps disrupt other functions like hormone regulation. The green stones of a flush are composed of this cholesterol, which means each successful flush further removes more of the sludge. The goal is to entirely clear it out, but my skepticism convinced me the stones were just bile, which led me to wander off and try a variety of different strategies and supplements. Now I trust the fundamental process proposed by Moritz and others.
I still believe the 12 day period can be shortened with exogenous bile supplementation because that foreign bile should be composed of whatever substances 12 days would produce locally, but I will relent my position if future flushes lack cholesterol stones.

ComediaNoob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)