CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 15 Month Update

Telman Views: 1,581
Published: 32 m

This is a reply to # 2,444,519

Re: 15 Month Update

Hi Comedianoob

Sorry I am so late in replying to your post but the site is going through some sort of evolution and I haven't been able to access.

I am worried that you are doing too much on your own and that whole process has become an obsession. I know how difficult it is when your body just doesn't feel right, but we have all had these feelings. Don't lose sight of the basic principles and validate your thoughts, as it is very easy to become obsessive about ones own health. I can also become a method of control in a world that seems out of control.

In respect of your liver-flushing regime, once a week is too much because the liver will not be able to replenish itself within this period. It needs a minimum of 12 days to produce all the chemicals required to make quality bile. The stones or enteroliths are formed in the biliary system (secondary enteroliths) but also the digestive tract (primary enteroliths). Sometimes the balance of acid in the stomach is incorrect or there is an anomaly in the intestines that inhibits the flow of digestion juice and this encourages enteroliths forming.

There is much to take into account but reconsider your decision to flush so frequently.

Supportively Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)