CureZone   Log On   Join
WARNING!! post mc eating

cravin Views: 772
Published: 17 years ago

WARNING!! post mc eating

ok, so today is day 18(day 2 off). i started yesterday well, drinking oj and some lemonade. the oj made me nauscious in the morning and my plain water tasted sour. hours later i could drink the oj with no nausea. then i started to cave. i cut up an apple (very small) ate it throughout the afternoon. then cut a pear (very small), ate it over a couple hours. then ate some grapes. and some more grapes. then ate another pear, again very small. now this wasn't a lot of food, but i SORELY REGRET NOT FOLLOWING THE BACK TO FOOD GUIDELINES.
my stomache was fine, though i feel very heavy this morning and have not passed them.
BUT: around 230am i woke up with excrutiating leg cramps!!! i couldn't move them all night. they are still sore at 1130am, i'm hobbling around the house.
i tried to read what this was and i believe the cause was the sudden shift in my electrolights from all that fruit.
if i had known this would happen there is NO WAY that tiny apple, tiny pears, and too many grapes could have seduced me.
i had a small glass of oj this morning, but nothing else. the pain in my legs is much worse than the growling of my belly.

cravin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.348 sec, (1)