CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: afraid to eat...

saigon Views: 815
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 244,187

Re: afraid to eat...

i hear ya! i was afraid of food the first time off because i saw a friend binge eat once right afterward and she was so sick the whole next day. she also ate a bunch of crap like smores and cheese - just random "i've been craving this for so long" kind of food.

i suggest eating slowly and smaller portions than you ate before. your metabolism is really slow right now and it'll take a bit for it to work back up. if you're drinking the minimum 6 lemonades a day you're only taking in 150 or so calories so don't expect your body to go back to digesting 2,000 easily. my first bowl of soup off of the mc during my last cleanse i could barely eat a small rice bowl's worth! that's a tiny amount, but for my body, at the time, it was all i could do. give yourself a few days to adjust. you can also drink the lemonade for breakfast and lunch for a while if you don't want to jump back into eating too quickly. start being concious of your choices at restuarants and the grocery store. you've seen what your body removed and you don't want that clogging up your intestines all over again. do your body a service by treating it well. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)