CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Goals Thread... (What are yours?)

cravin Views: 788
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 244,080

Re: The Goals Thread... (What are yours?)

1) recently i have fallen into a bad cycle of overeating, eating all my calories of the entire day + some in a period of only a couple of hours. i would eat at other times of the day but only limited calories.
this was usually b/c i was completely managing my emotional life through eating. hard day-eat. lonely - eat. sad - eat. even really happy - eat! i would allow myself to go unchecked at those moments. i do not like living this way! it makes me muddy headed and mindless. i want clarity of mind! peace of soul!
2) i have been following a low carb diet for several years. at first it was really good for me. it helped me manage dating someone who liked to eat out all the time and still loose weight. after entering graduate school, however, i became less able to provide healthy low carb meals on the go and replaced them with higher fat snacking. i would like to switch to a south beachy/weight watchers type lifestyle with over all healthy choices. before this big switch i wanted to really clean my whole system out.
3) though i didn't begin this fast with the intention of losing weight, as i know it will all come right back, i am happy with the weight i have lost doing the fast. i am closer to my weight of 2 years ago than i have been in a while. my current goal/hope is to loose about 4-5 more lbs so that i can gain back 10lbs with regular eating and maintain a nice net loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)