CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw Vinegar

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 116
Published: 39 days ago

Raw Vinegar

I am still debating the idea of Raw / Live / Fruit Vinegar Shower or Bath.

The idea of a permanent "tank" large enough to bath in-----would be such a problem for a home to deal with---the smell of sweet vinegar attracts fruit flies and the tiniest of fruit loving insects... to try a shower is very doable, but surely nothing like soaking in a tank of bacteria and allowing the old dead skin to be consumed by the bacteria...AFTER ALL, human skin is a landscape of live bacteria, especially after a nice warm bath...millions of "bugs" eating each other along with your old dead skin would be the result of a vinegar soak.......while a quick 1 gallon shower would be more like feeding your skin...

People do salt baths, clay baths, milk baths, etc. even rose water baths---but I do not think I have read of a vinegar bath...

A fruity vinegar complete with raw pineapple vinegar surely would do something to the skin...fresh pineapple enjoys eating the human skin fast...as a vinegar it would be much milder or may not even have such an affect.....

True ALCOHOL exterminates "all" bacteria and even highly diluted alcohol keeps liquids somewhat sterile......but amazing how live vinegar has a very mild alcohol content and the bacteria can live it it eternally....as long as they get oxygen and a little fresh fruit juice yearly..

When I was little, you only got 1 bath periodically, because you had to hand pump the water and I do not remember if we ever had a bath in the winter months---most likely everyone just used the common bowel if water and a hand towel.........I remember when we did instal pumped water, but even then the HOT water was expensive and it was 1 bath tub of water for the entire family---once a week. IT was not long ago, that taking a bath was a "luxury", while most today just expect to have a nice bath or shower and pay no attention to what it cost.

I vinegar shower or a bath would be a luxury most would run the other way from----due to the "smell".

IN THEORY a tank of live vinegar, would be self cleansing--no matter how many times you soaked in it----it reminds me of Thailand where we paid people to allow us to soak our feet in their fish tanks and watch the fish eat the skin off the feet---those fish loved to find a spot they could suck onto blood........Vinegar on the other hand would be all microscopic and as well, be the same as soaking in a tank of FOOD.

The Christopher Theory is this simple:

1 tank of olive oil

1 tank of Vinegar or just clean water or could be fruit juice as well.

a. you soak in your water or juice 3 x daily

b. you soak in your olive oil--after you soaked in your water---do that 3x daily.

C. STAY AWAY from all kitchens and people that cook food---IF you are still hungry, just soak longer in the olive oil or apply some coconut oil to your skin.

NOT A LIFE anyone would choose to do---but in theory, you would be well fed and according to Christopher, you would become one of the healthiest humans on earth....

I would think, if anyone applied a myst of herbs in the bedroom at night, that would also increase the health ---BECAUSE humans are created to absorb their food through their air and their skin----

A wealthy person would just pay someone to tub their entire body 3x daily with the oils and bath in distilled water.....

A strong fruit vinegar surely has an unknown mystery that could take it to a whole new level.

IT just seems plausible to have a bedroom that fed you as you slept.........a wet bedroom mimicking a wild jungle and your food in the air as you sleep.....IT just seems like that should be possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.360 sec, (2)