CureZone   Log On   Join
What could be doing this

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cautionarytale69 Views: 70
Published: 5 months ago

What could be doing this

Hello,
First post, new member. Thanks for having me!
A while back one evening I looked out the window in disbelief as I watched hundreds of raptors fly into my yard, on to my deck and on my roof over the course of the night. They were on the window sills and literally hanging on my doors and windows. Earlier in the day I did pick up on a strange feeling as that all I saw in the way of wildlife were whatever I believe to be prey birds.
Since that time, this has repeated itself almost nightly and I finally figured out the obvious as I saw 2 mating in my front yard. The female was huge and literally looked like an inflatable Christmas decoration, in that she literally glowed.
Next I begin finding the tiniest birds in my house and some with the use of a microscope. Heryis where it gets crazy. My yard, walk way, driveway and deck are literally covered with full color drawings of birds. You need a flashlight with UV beam to clearly see it in the grass but the deck looks almost like artwork.
When I watched the mating I saw the female spread her wings and rub them onto the deck as the male was on top of her. The wing pattern definitely matched a lot of the drawings that I see. I'm surmising that this could be a way of marking the party location for the airborne. I'm calling the Aviary today.
On to the parasite. My arms and legs are covered in bird drawings and under microscope I can see small birds and eggt. I assumed it was bird Mites from all the birds in the yard or from changing out the bird bath. But things are getting more weird and worse.
I am finding more and more dead insect sizred birds. I am going to seal the house as best I can. But what is really troubling is that the drawings are appearing in the house. All over the house. A new one every day. I have examined house hold items with magnification and there are clearly bird etchings in them. Plaster, aluminum and even concrete. Some of the drawings take up an entire wall in the garage.
If I leave a wet tissue out the next morning it will be shaped so much like a bird you could hardly tell the difference. Even unfolded laundry seems to be doing this over time.
Most disturbing is that I am not even eating here right now because every time I do I can count on finding small birds in whatever I make.
Sorry to be graphic but as pleasant 3.5 hour rest on the toilet ended with a painful and horrifying realization that the birds have somehow become part of my diet. The microscope left no doubt but really wasn't even necessary.
So I guess I am asking, what exactly is drawing such quality pictures in my house and getting into everything in my pantry as well as my body. I am also concerned for the birds. I have just left them be but if there's something here that could harm them I would begin to discourage them from coming here.
BTW, my crazy mother has told my entire family that I must be mentally ill and suffering from delusions. Each time I show her a picture, no matter how clear, she claims she doesn't see a thing. So yeah this is beginning to really get to me on multiple levels
Thanks for reaching and for any input you might have.
Crazy, Delusional new Member

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)