CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: winter

legna Views: 228
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,150

Re: winter

In the book of revelation is revealed who the aliens are and what the future holds.

◄ Revelation 12 ►7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

◄ Matthew 24 ► 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

As YOU KNOW, 99% of people DONT WANT TO BE HEALTHY. DONT WANT to take care of themselves. So let them go gracefully through the vaccines and 5G, 6G, 7G.

These people are wild beasts who would murder anybody for a uniform/job and a rat hole to live in. Most people who committed and commit genocides are are from the benefit scrubber/welfare class.

A (church going, quite) female torturer/murdered in Hitler's death camps was asked why did she do it? She answered that because she received nice clothes and a basic salary and a place to live in a nice area. Noting changed since then. Also look up Milgram Experiment. 8- 9 people out of 10 would torture/murder others if ''authority'' told them to without question. Th elite is right, these people must go. They are bored, and function on stimulus received from the television/radio/media/'education'' system. They are literal drones, robots. Let them go peacefully. I support NON-mandatory vaccinations.Let the smartest survive.

Where I work, all of my colleges signed up for 3 vaccines. They kind of demand it. GOOD!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)