CureZone   Log On   Join
Teens doing orange juice fasting

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 279
Published: 4 months ago

Teens doing orange juice fasting

Teens do well with orange juice fasting---if they understand what they are doing.

The boy pictured on the 502 page book cover has orange juice fasted 2 years now, he is now 19. He was the strongest kid on his football team by age 14 and out of all the high school football games I have seen----the ambulances were kept busiest because of him--he had the job as defense, to stop the other side from scoring and often had to chase down the runner and hit him from the side and that often resulted in a very hard hit---because often the runner does not realize someone is coming full speed from the side and is not prepared for a hard hit to their mid section---the hits you do not see coming, always do the most damage....

Long story short, in high school the coaches want the kids to put on POUNDS #### of weight, so they make the kids lift allot of weights---as a senior he was around 220 and could lift allot, compared to his class mates and he could always out lift the coaches...

Last year he did the entire month of January, consuming only LBB and orange juice.

This year, going 14 days and started at 205 pounds and now down to 184. His 16 year old brother now weighs more than he does and coaches all making him lift allot of weights-------at age 16 and well over 6 feet tall and been the strongest kid on the team for over a year now-----he is going to be a "monster" by his senior year...he could already pass for a young college player. By the end of his senior football season he should look like a college football player. It is actually hard to imagine what he will look like 2 years from now ---strength wise.

The 19 year old is "amazed" how often he has went to the bathroom this time--------------so yesterday I said start with the Liver Gallbladder Cleanse #2 and see what you think---------today he said------WOW........... The LG Cleanses was originally created on the 1957 Co-Q10 theory...........I did it for my self and had no clue it would become "popular"... Such a formula / theory is not in any book, it is "extremely" Unique. I have zero doubt that it is the superior method to consume herbs internally for the removal of parasites and restoration of the circulation/nerves/brain, etc.....

the LG Cleanse formula is an "endless" formula, I made "normal" for all ages, #2 as a very mild dewormer and #3-#7 as extreme de-wormers and it would be easy to make 50 different combinations based on the base formula.

The 19 year old always drinks form the bottle and consumes allot of herbs---so that is why he got the WOW FACTOR from taking the LG Cleanse #2.

I made my self the #2 with an adult dose of oregano oil added---it taste great while fasting and any number of the 30+ extreme dewormer essential oils can be easily added to make the #3-#7 + extreme formulas----it really is ENDLESS.

1 day------not real far into the future, the boys have kicked around the idea of having 10 people at a time, from around the world, come and stay for 5 days and do a schooling-------such as those that come, can have all the herbs they consume included in their fee. Picked up at the airport, housed, fed and entertained all included in 1 fee. I told them I know 50%+ of the people with that kind of interest, will come form out of country. That would make it "fun". A limit of ten people per group would make it fun for all. In a situation like that---people could taste sample things they never knew existed...they could as well learn how to make some of those types of things and have an herbal education like no other.... MAYBE SOME DAY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (2)