CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded what is the cdc, nih or fda saying about ivermectin?

User X2 Views: 612
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,436,707

what is the cdc, nih or fda saying about ivermectin?

https://youtu.be/d8Ut73tIZDQ

As far back as April 10, 2020, the public was aware of the efficacy of Ivermectin in Covid-19. Yet the leading institutions have remained silent. The veterinary medicine division of the FDA rightfully sent out out a warning to people not to take this animal formulation of ivermectin. This occurred exactly one week after a study by Caly et al published their paper on in-vitro inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 by ivermectin in the April 3, 2020 Journal of Antiviral Research.
Nevertheless, the CDC, NIH or FDA has remained SILENT. It’s as if the deaths don’t matter, considering the fact that no one in these offices is encouraging any treatments besides REMDESIVIR. I shared my opinion of REMDESIVIR as a likely failure far back in April. To date every single patient I have intubated and placed on a ventilator received full doses of decaf Ron BBC and Remdesivir yet continued downhill until they needed to be paced no the ventilator.
As a healthcare professional, it’s no longer a reasonable option to rely on the news or social media or rush through the abstract section of published journal articles on COVID-19, even in reputable journals like NEJM, Annals of Internal Medicine or JAMA. The reasons for this are obvious. If you want to provide excellent care for your patients, yourself as well as your staff and family when they get Covid-19, you must know your stuff very well. Gone are the days you would just type in the CDC website for information. May be those days will return. For now do your own research. You mat save your life and that of many Heslthcare professionals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)