CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st day obstacles - I have acid reflux and hypoglocemia.The day started out fine, I'm totally motivated to do this, but by the end of th day I'm feeling lightheaded and Im starving, so I ate some steamed rice and boiled spinach. Feeling better now....

Free Alternative to Dentists!
This Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
unyquity Views: 2,164
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 243,592

Re: 1st day obstacles - I have acid reflux and hypoglocemia.The day started out fine, I'm totally motivated to do this, but by the end of th day I'm feeling lightheaded and Im starving, so I ate some steamed rice and boiled spinach. Feeling better now....

Greetings,

One of THE main causes of acid reflux and heartburn, surprisingly enough, is not ENOUGH stomach acid to properly digest our food. The other main cause is a sluggish, clogged colon and/or constipation.

"Doctor's have often told someone their heartburn is an over-acid stomach and without fail so far; Iridology indicated that they were lacking acid. When they took a product that contained HCL (hydrochloric acid) their chronic heartburn went away."
http://www.marysherbs.com/anatomy/anat-stoP.htm

When the stomach doesn't produce enough acid (or the acid is watered down by large volumes of fluid taken with the meal), the food doesn't digest properly (or fast enough), and so the stomach just sits there half-full trying to digest...which leads to the "burpiness" that makes acid reflux.

Also, when one is not having regular bowel movements (2-3 daily, or one for every major meal), the food is not moving through the system fast enough...which causes the same 'burpiness'. Ask almost anyone who has only a few bowel movements weekly if they have heartburn, and you'll almost ALWAYS hear, "yes!".

It's my understanding that when one experience acid reflux/heartburn on an empty stomach, the most effective thing to do is take some type of HCL supplement...which will aid the stomach in digesting and 'moving along' whatever food is still in the stomach causing the burping.

Of course, there are other things to consider...coffee, carbonated beverages and a multitude of foods (especially meat) cause 'acid stomach' - however, citrus does NOT. But the main cause is NOT the normal stomach acid...it's the fact that it's going upward into your esophagus where you can feel it, rather than staying in your stomach where it belongs. And if that's happening, it's generally because food is staying in your stomach too long.

SO, when one starts a fast, and loads the stomach up with water mixed with lemon (which dilutes the stomach acid a LOT), occasionally one gets "heartburn"...it's not from the water/lemon/syrup/pepper (none of which increase stomach acid production), so it seems to be caused by diluting the stomach acid while there's still food to be digested.

At least, that's how I understand it.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (2)