CureZone   Log On   Join
Black seed oil. 1 year year old gas eczema

Raqib Views: 302
Published: 4 y

Black seed oil. 1 year year old gas eczema

Hi I became a member last night to ask a question. I have tried to absorb all the knowledge on this forum. I'm very greatfull to everyone. Thank you.

I have a 1 year old boy for whom Im wanting help. When he was about 4 months he had to have anti biotics recommended by the gp because he had an infection for cradle cap.

Since the course of anti biotics, he has developed eczema. He was on breast milk and later as added extra he began to take raw goats milk. This helped but the problem still persists.

He gets inflamed skin, blobs on the skin and red rash when he needs to release gas or have a poo. Once he's release gas or poo the skin stops being inflamed. Everything calms down.

Past 3 weeks IV started to give him black seed oil. In giving him 1ml of oil, I brought oil press and make my own oil for him so I know it's real etc.

Please can anyone advice if they have heard these symptoms before or what to give him.

After googling etc, my own intuition is he doesn't have enough good bacteria in the large intestines which cause gas build up.

Please can anyone help. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)