Hydrogen peroxide won't kill Baylisascaris Procyonis (raccoon roundworm eggs (one of the most widespread and dangerous nematode parasites across all of North America). Not even soaking in 6.25% chlorine bleach for an hour will kill them. Only heat (150 degrees F or higher) will kill them. The only parasite worm that if carpet, upholstery, clothing, bedding, etc, gets contaminated with the microscopic eggs, that the CDC's official soluion for decontamination is literally "Kill it with fire", i.e. incinerate contaminated porous materials. 400 of the microscopic eggs will fit onto the head of a normal size sewing pin, and they're so lightweight, they'll float in the air. If you ingest any of them, you've got about a two week or less window of opportunity to attempt to kill off the hatched larvae inside your body with an extended and heavy handed high dose albendazole regimen before they can become a potentially deadly visceral larval migrans infection that can eat into organs, eyes, brain, etc. Some people with extensive Baylisascaiasis VLM have recently begun wearing "Do Not Resuscitate" medical tags wince it's believed to be uncurable, and ultimately fatal by western medicine. Long term combination nitazoxanide + mebendazole + albendazole + ivermectin therapy has been reported to offer some relief by some victims, but that's anecdotal at best.