CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I successfully flush without oil?

Telman Views: 864
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,434,114

Re: Can I successfully flush without oil?

Taking into consideration that on the day of the flush you should not be consuming anything more than a light breakfast and lunch. Consequently the calories in the oil are your calorie intake for that day. Often in the early flushes the oil isn't always fully digested. The amount of oil and type is important because if the amount of bile is limited which is often the case then the bile will be cycled during the flush. As the amount of bile you have store (the bile bank) increases the time for the flush potion to be digested decreases, less indigestion, less nausea, etc.

I share the opinion that carbs are the guilty party in our diets as they allow the digestive system to become lazy, hasten diabetes and contribute to biliary stasis.

The liver does exercise the gallbladder. The Epson salts will cause it to contract each time it is consumed causing saturated bile and stones to be ejected into the bile ducts and the Olive oil/ citric acid cause an tidal wave through the liver which clears the bile ducts.

In respects of stones types: with a lazy liver and gallbladder the bile tends to become thick and form clumps in the liver gallbladder and bile ducts. These are all very similar. When you flush these make up the stones you see with the addition that thick glutinous bile may also be formed into stones in the last part on the small intestines; these also appear as stones.

Wishing you the very best with you endeavour

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)