Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
trapper/kcmo Views: 267
Published: 23 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,433,328

Re: rioters are the released prisoners

A few quick items

Remember the study in The Lancet that said hydroxychloroquine won't work against Corna? THEY PULLED IT

They knew it was a sham from DAY ONE if they did that, and now that the corona scam has failed they don't want that piece of discrediting crap on their record. BE FOREWARNED: It is now proven that the Lancet has ZERO credibility in crisis, they will do whatever it takes to accomplish a political objective, and once that objective either fails or succeeds they'll say OOPS, there's an error here. Since the vaccine scam is still accomplishing it's political objectives, they have not retracted those studies yet, but they will. BANK ON IT.

Antifa is heading out to farms tomorrow to burn barns and kill livestock

I guess Soros did not give up after all. FARMERS: BE FOREWARNED, STAND GUARD, AND SHOOT THE BASTARDS. Have EVERY GUN LOADED AND GO FOR MAX CASUALTIES. Farmers that have been warned are a freaking ridiculously difficult target, MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE COWS, and I won't give any secrets Antifa can use, but farmers DEFINITELY know one thing about their cows that is going to SCREW ANTIFA ROYALLY, especially at this time of the year. and "the back 40" can hold many secrets.

Antifa is likely comprised of a few thousand criminals released from prison, and nothing more. FARMERS: START KILLING THEM IF THEY SHOW UP. They won't last long, 5, 000 is only a lot when no one does anything to stop it.

The incredible disappearing Coronavirus (the narrative has failed) by Ron Paul. 20 minute video

Text of letter from John Dowd to Gen. Mattis, original viewable on Trump's twitter here

Jim:

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation - earned with the blood and guts of young Marines.

You did what you said you would - engage in this discourse.

Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students lo burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henninger in WSJ today

Marines support the police in harm's way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors welting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policemen were stabbed and shot in NYC last night

Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure of leadership? Where are you Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to the cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas.

You remember, he fired you.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded.

Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by Biden and his hacks.

You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks--including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful comments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations. You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that hateful rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying��? Do you think the DI's at Parris Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem, is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen), as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranian Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death of our American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instincts and balls to take him out ( of course over the objection the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse.....forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the middle east? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

CLASSIC: After Leftie Lightfoot allowed rioters to trash Chicago unimpeded, she's Begging Wal Mart not to leave

Let me try to wrap my head around this. Ok, forget it, I can't. Chicago's leftist mayor, who cheered the riots is now begging major stores not to leave the city after there was no protection from police forces the stores paid for in their taxes, and they got robbed into oblivion and heavily damaged.

THAT is what you call "not thinking". How could they possibly be blamed for leaving?

Looters steal an Imac from another looter

They know they have America's butt kicked if the national guard is taking a knee, so why not just come out now in a mainstream publication and admit Antifa is theirs?

WOW: Ultra conservative Jewish publication "Forward" told the truth about Antifa. WHAT DID I SAY?

My comment: They sort of downplay how significant the connection to Antifa is in the United States but they don't downplay it a whole lot, it reads more like an apology "please accept Antifa" piece "because they really are righteous" and THIS PROVES WITHOUT QUESTION THAT AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, IT IS THE JEWS, EVERY STINKING ONE as if having Jonathan Soros in charge of their front NGO "Friends of Democracy" was not enough to prove it without this piece from Forward.

Perhaps they think their usurpation is so complete they don't have to be careful about hiding it anymore, if they have it in the bag, why would they need to? Surely they could care less if they prove I was right, they did not do this for me!

Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM:

If these actually were guardsmen you might as well crumple America up like tinfoil and toss it, THIS CRAP HAS NO PLACE IN THE MILITARY and strongly implies the nation is doomed. These kids were programmed by illigitimate teachers instructed to teach what they taught by usurpers and subverters, and the damage is so deep I don't think America will get over it.

If this happened, it is clear the system is infected so badly only war will clear the infection. Some say war is wanted by the elite but I think the way the American gun owner handled ANTIFA pretty much shows the elite are not going to get what they want out of it.

On top of that, I am confident Beer Belly Bubba could destroy these intellectual waifs with an old lever action 30/30 no matter how well they are armed.

If you think "they" are going to appreciate the fact that the police, the military, and even YOU bowed to minorities", think again, they know it is all B.S. and they want you annihilated. Showing minorities respect while you hate yourself and call them better is the setup for EVERY STINKING ONE to destroy you, and "they" are not the blacks and immigrants. People need to wake up and realize it is "EVERY STINKING ONE or we are going to lose it, they are trying to slam the door NOW.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.227 sec, (6)