CureZone   Log On   Join
Back pain

Am6589 Views: 348
Published: 4 y

Back pain

Ok, so I am currently completely incapacitated due to lower back pain. I can barely walk or move. I suspect it is a fibroid mass pushing against my back. I got pregnant 5 years ago and miscarried at 4 months. The embryonic sac was empty when I miscarried. The next morning a fibroid the size of a small grapefruit came out. Prior to that, I had what felt like dull menstrual pain and spotting for several months before the ill-fated pregnancy. After the miscarriage I felt much better and my period normalized. I got pregnant again 6 months later, and began to have pretty significant lower back pain which has gotten progressively worse over the last 4 years. I am 43. About a year ago, I realized the pain was a good deal worse when I have my period. About 3 weeks ago, i went strictly paleo, started supplementing with iodine, ashwaganda, and blessed thistle, as well as upping my magnesium supplement. My period started 8 days early, and co
incided with back pain that was about 100x worse than usual. I went to the chiropractor, and all that really happened was the pain moved from being more concentrated on the left to the right. Could this be fibroid degeneration? If so, is this a good or a bad thing? I am so miserable

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)