CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures? Pull the worms out with baby wipes/

mattk3 Views: 592
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,430,330

Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures? Pull the worms out with baby wipes/

Systemic infections are very difficult to address.
Prolonged treatment with anti-parasitics is required.

My first experience with worms in ears occurred when I took albendazole, thump thump thump is all I heard at night.

Fasting, Salt diets, chelation all are no-no's.

Supplement essential metals, the immune system, keep Ph under the tongue to greater than 6.5.

It sounds like you may have nematode worms from several families, we call this a "complicated parasitic infection".

When enzymes of several parasites exist in the infection, they degrade and alter the immune system. Makes them nearly impossible to bust and kill.

A more comprehensive approach will work better over the long run.

Generally low doses for several families help maintain control.

When hormones, or food responses start, this indicates you are loosing control of an infection.

Mal-absorption, inability to digest food, is one of the final signs of loss of infection control.

The way forward:

Mineral balance, metal balance, detox, supplementation, then target species one at a time, flat worms, white worms, then finally red worms.

Invermectin paste or MoxiDectin paste applied topically may reduce your arthritis.

Topical Pyrantel paste and thymol crystals on your hands/joints may also help. (Messy)

Often topical thyme oil, oregano oil, clove oil work for a while, or end up just making them madder. Depends on Species.

Education and eradication takes a long time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)