CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
TheTruthHurts777 Views: 469
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,425,374

Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures?

Oh yes ans I forgot to mention extreme itching. Extreme. In the upper layer of my hand skin. Feels tickling extreme itch
So I ordered this scream for scabies thinking it was some type of weird mite, no sign of actual scabies never had it but this cream helped a lot it was I'll have to look up the name made of neem clove oil etc plus I used a lava rock and literally sand papered it in god so itchy thank you that makes sence about the filarious it must be the grub worms plus all of these other micro worms in my knuckles skin and bones. God damn where do these things all come from. I don't even eat meat. I used to for many years I contracted many parasites from it. Over the years cleansed many of them but these drvils are hard to kill. I'm.not persistant enough with any of my methods. I will pray and ask for the strength to fight its so tiring. I'm a good person I always wonder what karma to pay for these deep torments. But its a price we all pay together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

10.031 sec, (1)