CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New stones keep forming even after 10 years

outofprint Views: 1,032
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,428,777

Re: New stones keep forming even after 10 years

Hi Telman,

A year ago I went through a very stressful time, which resulted in an acute uptick in pain originating in my gallbladder area, spreading to my back, and across to my left ribcage area. This pain became chronic. I had a CT scan that showed nothing, including no stones, no sludge, and no abnormalities. Blood work normal. This led to a variety of misguided attempts to diagnose other terrifying maladies, none of which came to light. Six months after the CT scan, I asked for an ultrasound and a back xray. They found an 11mm gallstone during the back xray, and then found a number of mobile Gallstones during the ultrasound. Gallbladder is otherwise "normal." No wall thickening or signs of trauma. The whole process has been very frustrating and unnecessarily terrifying. My pain worsens throughout the day, peaking around early evening, then calms down later in the evening. By morning I'm basically back to normal. Then the cycle starts over again. Thankfully the pain does not require medication to manage, but it is very annoying, and there are a variety of other symptoms consistent with biliary dysfunction, not including digestion which is working very well. It's like my gallbladder is a rock in my shoe that I can't remove, that causes more pain as the day progresses. I haven't had a true "attack" which I'm thankful for, but the daily, grinding discomfort is worrying.

I know people have eliminated Gallstones from their gallbladders, although this seems to be an unpredictable event. Moritz seemed to think this happens later in the flush process. His wife supposedly eliminated a calcified stone measuring nearly an inch across, which he shows in his book. I guess I will continue flushing, taking supplements, and hoping for the best.

Thanks for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)